The thing is that the Damone Salvatore is not for those that are under the age of 18, which is why if you are planning to know what Rule number 34 is about, you need to come back once you are around 18 years old.
Who Is Damon Salvatore In Vampire Diaries?
Before we talk about , allow us to help you know Damon Salvatore, one of the main characters in Vampire Diaries.
The thing is that Damon Salvatore is a major antagonist that turned into a protagonist in Vampire Diaries. In the first season, he was the major Antagonist and later in the show, he became one of the two main protagonists.
Why is he famous with Rule Number 34?
The thing is that Damon killed everyone with his looks in the show, which made him a big part of Rule 34 in the show.
What is Damon Salvatore Rule 34?
Because everyone loves Damon Salvatore, a lot of people are wondering what Rule 34 is about, and if you are one of the many people that are trying to know what Rule 34 is, you came to the right place.
The term Rule 34 is an internet meme that means “if something exists, there is porn of it”, which is why we mentioned above that if you are not over 18 years old, you should not read this article as it might mean that there are some things that are not suitable for you and could affect the way you think in the longer run.
The Vampire Diaries Cast
Here is a list of all the people that made Vampire Diaries so special:
- Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert (season 1–6; guest season 8)
- Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore
- Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
- Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert (seasons 1–6; guest season 8)
- Sara Canning as Jenna Sommers (seasons 1–2; guest seasons 3, 5 & 8)
- Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett
- Candice King as Caroline Forbes
- Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan
- Kayla Ewell as Vicki Donovan (season 1; recurring seasons 3 & 8; guest seasons 2 & 5)
- Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood (seasons 1–6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman (seasons 1–3, 6–8; guest seasons 4–5)
- Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson (seasons 3–4, recurring season 2; guest seasons 5 & 7)
- Michael Malarkey as Enzo St. John (seasons 6–8; recurring season 5)
Vampire Diaries Quotes Of Damon Salvatore
Here are some of the best quotes of Damon Salvatore in the Vampire Diaries:
- See, I don’t mind being the bad guy. Because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick. — Damon Salvatore
- When people see good they expect good and I don’t want to live up to their expectation. — Damon Salvatore
- The only person I can count on is me. — Damon Salvator
- I’d rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was! — Damon Salvatore
- Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. — Damon Salvatore
- I’m still mad at you because being around you drives me nuts and not being around you drives me nuts. — Damon Salvatore
- I don’t do the big brother thing very well, so I don’t have any milk and cookies to offer you. — Damon Salvatore
- Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother on Earth? — Damon Salvatore
- Dear Diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me, forever. — Damon Salvatore
- Ugh you were so much more fun when you were asleep. — Damon Salvatore
- Am I wearing my ‘I blew up the council’ t-shirt? Why does everybody keep asking me that? — Damon Salvatore
Is Damon Salvatore Rule 34 Real?
The thing with Salvatore Rule 34 is that it is for those that see him in a sexual way, which is why we mentioned above that in order to know what the rule isabout, you would have to be over the age of 18 yers old, which is why if you are not over the age of 18, please do not use this or read this information.
Rule 34 is actually a sexual reference for Damon Salvatore ebcasue of how amazing he looks in the show throughout season 1 to season 9.
What Is Rule 34 On The Internet?
Rule 34 stands for “If it exists there is porn of it. No exceptions.”
This means that anything that you can see or watch can become porn if someone wants to, which is why the Rule 34 is not something that should be known by those that are under the age of 18 years old.
Rule 34 – Hot Scenes In Vampire Diaries
Here are all the hottest and best scenes that you want to watch about Damon Salvatore:
Do you watch Vampire Diaries and do you know Damon Salvatore Rule 34? Let us know if you watch Vampire Diaries or not by leaving a comment in the comments section below!